For example, let's calculate the probability that a randomly selected day will be on weekdays.
1. In this case; Since the desired situation is 5 days a week, it will be 5. The unwanted situation or failure will be 2. All cases will be 7, since it is 7 days a week.
If we adapt it according to the formula;
2. The probability of success will be = 5/7 = 71.43%.
3. Failure will be = 2/7 = 28.57%.
In another example, let's calculate the probability of success of a team that has played 10 games so far and won 6 of them.
1. All states are 10, successes are 6, and failures are 4.
2. The probability of success for the next match will be 6/10 = 60%.
3. the probability of failure will be 40%.
With this calculation tool, you can calculate the probability / probability of success or failure by entering the number of successful or desired states and the number of failed or unwanted situations.