It is the distribution of the probability that one of the results will occur a certain number of times after repeating an experiment with two possible results under the same conditions and independently of each other.
P (X = r) = C (n, r) * p ^ r * (1-p) ^ (n-r)
• "n" Total number of events,
• Number of "r" successful events,
• "p" probability of success,
• It refers to the combination of "C (n, r)" in r li.
For example, if we want to calculate the possibility of the money thrown 7 times 3 times;
• Total number of events = 7,
• Number of successful events = 3,
• Probability of success = 0,5,
• C (7.3)
With this calculation tool, after entering the desired data, you can calculate binomial distribution by clicking the calculate button.