• Degree (°), Each of the springs of the circle divided into 360 equal parts is called degrees. In this case, the entire measure of the circle is 360 °.
• Radian is the measure of the angle of the center that sees a radius-long arc in the circle. Degree = Radian * (180 / π) is calculated by the formula.
• The tour refers to the entire apartment. 1 turn is 360 °.
• Grad is the name given to each of the springs of the circle divided into 400 equal parts. In this case, the circle is 400 degrees.
• Milyem is the name given to each of the springs of the circle divided into 640 equal parts. In this case, the apartment is 6400 million.
With this calculation tool, you can convert between degrees, radians, laps, grad and milyem units. You can get answers to your questions such as how many radians the degree is, how many degrees the radians are, or how many millils are the grad.